Forgety Family: Update



I received a birthday card from one of my aunt’s back in March, who is so sweet and always sends me a card, with a comment that she misses the updates on the blog.  And I thought to myself, “Has it really been that long since I updated? I just posted last week.”

Well, it’s been more like 4 months. Whatev.

So…here is quick recap of our adoption progress over the last 4 months:
·         January 9th:  Received our updated number of 76
·         February 16th: Received our new number of 74
·         April 9th: Received our new number of 67

Nothing terribly exciting but still progress none-the-less towards bringing our kiddo(s) home.  We are about to have to start the process of updating all our paperwork/fingerprints/etc.  and that thought alone makes me have a mini panic attack.  

Breathe. Breathe. Breathe.

Until then we are hanging out with our two small tator tots that:
  • are learning to use the big potty,
  • like to give hugs straight out of the bath tub while they are still soaking wet, 
  • call us "Ty-lee" and "A-don", 
  • like to pray about their poop, 
  • change clothes at an alarming rate, 
  • throw wild-eye hissy fits because we cannot magically produce juice at any given moment in time, and on command
  • and love us despite all the flaws Adam and I have.


Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP