John Piper: Bloodlines Documentary

by: Courtney


When you start this journey you don't expect some of the things you encounter. (We sure didn't, anyway!) We have already encountered racism, close-mindedness, the uninformed, and ignorance.

Recently I was struggling with the thought "Are we doing the right thing?" Is this really what the Lord is calling us to? In "small town America" will we be subjecting our child to unnecessary racism, ridicule, and close-mindedness?

One evening this was heavy on my heart. My friend sent me this link. (I am amazed how God continuously uses her to speak to me, comfort me, encourage me... little ole me!)

As soon as I saw this video I immediately forwarded the link to my husband and three friends. I wish EVERY SINGLE PERSON ON THIS PLANET would watch this video.

Racism is NOT biblical. It is SIN.
If you look at a child and see anything other than a beautiful being created by God, THAT, too is sin.

I hope that when you look at a child (especially my child) you see a million different things. I hope the color of his skin will not be one of them.





Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP